This document is obsolete and is retained for reference purposes only.
It will not be maintained.
information contained should also be considered obsolete.
Spring Cleanup Day Information
Now hear this! Our annual spring clean-up day at headquarters is
Wednesday, 16 April, starting at 0900
we can use your help.
RSVP by April 14 to Billy Lynes (see below.)
This is a combination work/fun day. We will be doing some yard work,
painting, and catching up on some maintenance and cleaning: see listing below.
We will start at 0900 and work
until lunch when we will enjoy complimentary pizza.
Come on out for some exercise, fellowship, and even
earn some credit toward a merit mark.
• Install electrical outlet above bar countertop
• Install safety grab rail in ladies room toilet stall
•All baseboards in large meeting room
•Rear side of education room door
•Trim that surrounds the bar sliding door
•Trim that surrounds the kitchen door
•Touch up water stained ceiling tiles in large room and bar room
• Scrub and wash green mold from the vinyl siding on exterior addition
• Scrape rear addition exterior window trim, prime, and paint
• Remove large dead limbs from parking area that are on the ground
• Rake parking lot leaves and bag them
• Run mower on front lawn
• Off white paint-flat and semi-gloss, and paint tarps (to be provided)
• Extension ladder and tall A- frame ladder (to be provided)
• 50 Leaf bags (Rick)
• Electrical supplies for outlet (to be provided)
• Cleaner and 2 soft brushes for scrubbing mold from siding (to be provided)
• Yard leaf rakes (everyone bring one)
• Medium paint brushes (everyone bring one)
• 2 garden hoses and sprayer (??)
• 2 extension cords (??)
• Leaf blower (??)
For more information, or to RSVP,